|Job Title||On-line Asset Mgmt|
|Company Name||STETA Group|
Lost Pines, TX 78612
|Length of Assignment||Project-based|
|Salary Info||$0 N/A|
|Reports to||STETA Executive Director|
|Travel Requirements||Less than 20%|
STETA: The Systems Thinking & Engineering Technical Alliance, is establishing a cadre of 10 interns and this role is primarily to deliver a secure experience for STETA members, clients, visitors and staff. Selected intern will provide Digital Rights Management through learning and applying industry leading standards and digital discipline across the family of Systemkey™ web properties and transactions. Effective teamwork is essential to coordinate productively with Intern-Online Dev. Other opportunities will arise as aptitudes present themselves.
Imagine a world…
where the chance of another BP environmental catastrophe, another Challenger tragedy, another Food Supply Chain Safety debacle, another Enron, and another and another and another disaster wasn’t just left up to “the experts” to solve—and prevent, but the risks and conditions leading up to those risks were rationally considered in the naked light of the noonday sun.
What Sets Us Apart
At the heart of the Systemkey™ Risk Intelligence Framework is capturing thousands of “trivial details” that “don’t matter” from hundreds of daily conversations at every level of the organization. With these inputs distilled, the project experts can then assess system-wide risks with far greater effectiveness.
Systemkey™ inputs arise from everyday, ordinary conversations, filtered and distilled to deliver the vital essence of operating experience on a continuing basis.
Systemkey’s layered, structured filtering questions slice through organization complexity in thin-enough slices that the new hire can understand—and report—what they see with fresh eyes.
The non-profit STETA business league structure encourages industry collaboration across the commercial, financial and operational sectors and will deliver engaging insights by revealing cross-industry similarities of risk categories, conditions and causes that were invisible to siloed competitors.
- Have or get a Skype account
- Use a systemkey.org-provided email address for all STETA-projects
- Represent the company well in their local environment if they are in a public-facing role
- Manage their own time
Opportunities for Interns to:
- Use real-world business experience (experiential education)
- Gain skills and knowledge in an emerging technology (Systemkey™ Risk Intelligence Framework
- Learn meta knowledge including: systems engineering and systems thinking process
- Help bridge the gap between marketing and technical, (hybrid) – learn to adapt language into layman’s terms
- Renaissance person with an inquisitive mind and knowledge a variety of subjects
- Someone who is interested in and sees the benefits of technology and increasing their technical knowledge
- Tolerance for ambiguity, self-starter, high moral character who can be trusted to work independently
- People who want to have an influence, are articulate and understand that data drives decisions + marketing sense (branding awareness)
- Willingness to both teach and learn
- Ability to simplify technical language into layman’s terms